Ispor Bulgarian Chapter
Bulgarian Association of Pharmacoeconomics (BAPh) was founded in 2017 as a non-profit association and is a legal representative of ISPOR Bulgarian Chapter. BAPh/ISPOR Bulgaria aims to support and maintain a stable eco-environment for the development of advanced pharmacoeconomics and health technology assessment and the implementation of best practices in this field in Bulgaria.
Bulgarian Association of Pharmaeconomics
- We are a science-driven, global society committed to excellence in HEOR and its use in healthcare decision making.
- We demand and promote professional ethical standards in the conduct and application of HEOR.
- We embrace diversity and inclusion in our membership and in all endeavours.
- We seek and utilize the input of global members and stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- We ensure financial sustainability through fiscal responsibility.
- We maintain transparency in our governance and financial practices.
- We take a leadership role in supporting socially responsible principles to put into practice sustainable development and good corporate citizenship.
- We recognize the importance of the complementarity of ISPOR members and staff in the success of the organization.
- We strive for excellence in everything that we do and continuously seek innovative ways to improve our work and measure our progress.